Ok, for those of you who know that I keep saying it will never happen, I had a small, fleeting moment of wanting baby #2. I KNOW! We went to my cousin Sarah's baby shower this past weekend (Em didn't go...mom decided it was more enjoyable without chasing an 18 month old). I digress...seeing all of the adorable new baby things and how cute Sarah looked 9 months pregnant brought back so many good memories! Baby Ella is due to arrive Dec. 26, and I know she'll be beautiful. THANKFULLY, seeing my aunt with her three girls (8, 4, and 2....and they are precious!), however, quickly brought me back to reality and has somewhat solidified my current decision to stick with one!
On that note, though, Em is getting so big. She turned 18 months last weekend, and I honestly can't believe how big she is getting. She loves to sit at the computer with her headphones on and watch youtube videos. She even tells mommy "shh" if I'm trying to talk to her while she's watching. It amazes me how technologically-oriented she'll be just in the next few years!
And, we are starting to work on potty-training. We bought her a "big-girl" potty, and she loves to sit on it and read her books. No success yet, but the fact that she likes it hopefully is a sign of good things to come!
Meaningful activities with your children!
11 years ago
5 comments:
Potty training!!?? Such a big girl! We've been talking about it, she likes to wipe herself and she'll answer yes or no when I ask if she's pottied, but still...Do I want her to be that big??
And wow, baby #2 thoughts?? You'll have one before you know it!! :)
yay for baby #2! more cousins!
Love the blog background...it looks so cute.
Your blog background is so cute. I love it.
potty training... I can't even imagine! she is getting so big!!
well... if you could get into the baby making mood this spring that would be awesome! that's when I want to get pregnant! I think Em asked for a brother or sister for Christmas next year.
Post a Comment