This game is cute...thanks Christina for tagging us...Tag Game Rules:
Go to you pictures folder
open your sixth folder
find your sixth picture in the folder
Share the story of that picture on your blog
tag new friends...
Go to you pictures folder
open your sixth folder
find your sixth picture in the folder
Share the story of that picture on your blog
tag new friends...
This is a picture of Emily when she was 4 months old. A die-hard Tech fan friend of ours gave Emily a Tech t-shirt for her baby present. We had gone over to his house last September to watch the game. Note the decor of the house...now, I tag Catherine, Amanda, and Taren.
3 comments:
I love Wiggles, but I can't support her outfit or the furnishings in this picture.
Yeah! Thanks for playing along with me. Love you Kate! Go Baylor :)
SO FUN! will do!
Post a Comment