So, for those of you who have been saying we need a blog, we finally have one. Yippee! We just returned from Shreveport for the weekend, where we played for 3 days celebrating our 4th anniversary (we still actually like each other!- bodes well for a successful future!). Emily, our great little 15 month old daughter, spent the weekend with her Grams. I don't think she missed us very much, although she did squeal with glee when I went to pick her up (heart-warming!). Did we win? No. Did we lose? No. We pretty much broke even, which I consider a success. Side-note: I have progressed in my gambling strategies. I no longer just play the penny slots (even though they provide hours of mindless gaming fun). I am now a table player! Pretty proud of myself. That's a big leap from penny slots to five dollar bets! We also saw Batman, so for those who haven't seen the new movie, go! I'm a fan...I know why there was all they hype! It's good.
I officially start back to work tomorrow. I wasn't supposed to. Three months ago, I was going to be a stay-at-home mom. That changed. I panicked. I didn't know if I was going to be so great of a full time SAH mom. So, I took on an even harder position. Good news: I'm excited about it. We'll see how things work out.
Emily got to have dinner last night with BFF Makalya. Fun stuff! And for this coming weekend, she had to choose between two birthday parties, one for boyfriend Spencer and one for boyfriend Harrison, both turning one. She's going to Spencer's (he "asked" first). Does anyone else feel a little down by the fact that their baby is growing-up so quickly? I told my mother-in-law this. She suggested another baby. I laughed.
Meaningful activities with your children!
11 years ago
4 comments:
I am laughing. Very hard. Another baby!! HAHAHA!!!! Great job on the blogging!! :)
Cute! People keep telling us we need a blog, but I'm lazy. Maybe once Baby Meyers is here I'll get motivated! I like it!
oh my gosh! you have a blog! and I found this out from my excellent stalking skills via Cat's blog! yay!!!
Yay! I'm so excited you have a blog...I'm loving this and so is my fam!
Post a Comment